A visitor is defined as one who has no affiliation, association, or relationship with TCU as an employee or student. Students and employees are not considered visitors during any TCU recognized holiday, Christmas break, spring break, summer, or study days.
- Employees and students are not considered visitors when driving a vehicle other than the one registered or when using a vehicle on a temporary basis (ex.: rental).
- All visitors must obtain and display a visitor parking pass from the Parking & Transportation Services Department or the school or department they are visiting. Visitor passes are available 24/7 from the TCU Police Department.
- Visitors to campus should be given parking guidance by the person, department, or organization inviting them to campus – following rules set forth by the Parking Department.
- Visitors using vehicles that have a current TCU parking permit must comply with the rules and regulations that apply to that permit.
- All visitor parking lots close at 3:00 a.m. Visitors staying overnight on campus must move their vehicles to any white-lined student parking space or they may receive a citation.
- Map to Designated Visitor Parking